2018-2021 JEEP WRANGLER JL
2020-2021 JEEP GLADIATOR JT
AEV RX FRONT BUMPER
- After pioneering the aftermarket’s first stamped steel front bumper over a decade ago, AEV is once again pushing the boundaries of innovation with the introduction of the RX Front Bumper for JL Wrangler and Gladiator! The RX Front Bumper features new materials, updated styling, unique lighting options and the attention to detail that you have come to expect form AEV.
- Hot Stamped Boron Steel (HSBS) is an ultra-high strength, press hardened steel and is most commonly used in automotive applications for passenger impact protection because it is lightweight with an extremely high yield strength. AEV first started using this manufacturing process when we designed the OEM skid plate package for the Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Bison because of its extremely high strength to weight ratio. By taking what we learned from this program, we were able to create a Front Bumper that is considerably stronger than our previous bumper designs without increasing the overall weight – something that we have been very conscious about doing as OEM’s began using lightweight materials as a weight savings measure.
- Aside from the material itself, many of the key features from the previous generation Jeep bumpers are carried over with the addition of a few new ones. Lighting is always a critical component to traveling safely through remote backcountry, so the AEV RX Front Bumper allows for the installation of two 7” off-road lights with the use of AEV’s Optional Off-Road Light Brackets (sold separately). These brackets attach underneath the roto-molded center hoop which features a very slick design that allows you to run your wires along the back of the tube without being visible or exposed to the elements. Having the lights suspended from the hoop allows for better access to the winch, compared to traditional bumper-mounted light brackets. All OEM fog light options are compatible with the AEV RX Front Bumper and integrate seamlessly with the supplied brackets and bezel. A Trail Camera Relocation Kit will soon be available to relocate your front trail camera (if equipped) to the underside of the cross tube, giving you an unobstructed view of your obstacle ahead (available early 2021).
- The RX Front Bumper is up for any recovery task that may present itself during your travels, with two Hi-Lift Jack guides and a pair of heavy duty, chassis-mounted recovery points that are tested to meet all OE load specifications and and are sized for 3/4″ anchor shackles. For the ultimate setup, a 10,000lb Warn Zeon 10-S winch (or other similarly sized winch) can be added to the RX Front Bumper with the use of AEV’s optional Winch Mount. To further protect all the vital components sitting directly below the bumper, an optional Front Bumper Skid Plate can also be added. This Hot Stamped Boron Steel Skid Plate is lightweight, yet extremely strong making it a formidable last line of defense between an off-road obstacle and potentially a costly repair. A 20” LED Light Bar can even be mounted behind the Skid Plate for additional light low to the ground, which is particularly helpful in inclement weather such as fog and snow (mounting kit sold separately).
- The AEV RX Front Bumper is e-coated and powder coated for maximum corrosion and UV resistance and is proudly manufactured right here in Michigan!
100% NEW IN BOX
MADE IN USA
HOT-STAMPED BORON STEEL (HSBS)
AGGRESSIVE, HIGH CLEARANCE DESIGN
COMPATIBLE WITH WARN ZEON WINCHES
COMPATIBLE WITH OEM FOG LIGHTS
ROTO-MOLD HOOP ASSEMBLY
COMPATIBLE WITH PAIR OF 7" OFF-ROAD LIGHTS
OPTIONAL WINCH MOUNT
OPTIONAL SKID PLATE
FRONT TRAIL CAM COMPATIBILITY COMING SOON
2018 2019 2020 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL / 2020 2021 Jeep Gladiator JT AEV RX Front Bumper
AEV INSTALLATION GUIDE
AEV RX Front Bumper Installation Guide